Friday, November 11, 2016

¡Semana seeeeis!

This week has been so fun! I can´t believe I´m leaving in just a few days. But I think I´m ready :) My companions say I talk in Spanish in my sleep so that must be a good sign :D

This week it rained pretty hard. One night I was running through puddles trying to get to the classroom cuz I forgot my umbrella. I took a corner too hard, slipped and just bit it! :D Some Latino Sisters ran up to me and asked if I was okay. In shock and pain I tried to ask "Did you see me fall?" but all that came out was "¿Ver me?" Which translates to "See me?" :D Luckily they understood and said yes, then kindly asked if this was my first week. With what little pride I could muster, laying on the wet ground in my suit after falling straight onto my back, I said "¡¡Semana seeeeeeis!!" (week six) Haha I hope I´m more ready for the field than I seemed to those sisters :D

I've grown very close to my district and we´re constantly laughing and making jokes, it´ll be hard to leave them. But the next time I write I´ll be in the capitol! Till then!

AMOR, ELDER BRUNSDALE

Love these people :)
My Squad :)
Gucci Maine (Elder Gutierrez)
Cutting the Mane :D
Cutting the hair.
She actually did a really
good job, I might add :D
Our house 


No comments:

Post a Comment