Monday, February 27, 2017

Teaching in English... Whaaat?!

We were knocking doors and met this lady who speaks English and she invited us right in! I thought that's kinda weird, haha but whatever! We get in and she is one of the most devout Christians I've ever met, she's just amazing. She's a five time cancer survivor and just has so so so much faith.

So, we taught her an amazing lesson and I was able to teach in English and bear testimony in my native tongue and it was amazing. It felt weird but that was because I didn't have anything memorized like how I teach in Spanish so it was all my own words because I never teach in English.

At the end we asked her to pray and she had us hold her hands haha and she prayed and one thing in the prayer I'll never forget is that she prayed "Thank you for God for sending these men to open my eyes. Please help me to be a better Christian every day." It was an amazing prayer. Then she gave us hugs!! Haha Her name is Carol and I'm pretty sure she's gonna get baptized. We had to pass her off to the English speaking missionaries though which makes me super sad... but tomorrow's another day, so I won't let it get me down too much.

Have a great week everybody!

Elder Brunsdale

Me and Elder Hilde (love this guy).
How precious are these bunnies? Wow! 
Pool on P-day!








No comments:

Post a Comment