Monday, February 27, 2017

Transfer Week

Not too much happened this week. We had some more adventures in the hood with the police and a guy high on Meth. But other than that not much! 

We've just been teaching and finding some good people. Now the challenge is to get them to Church haha. I did get to go on a fun exchange and teach a man from Ghana. He taught me a little bit of Twi which was pretty cool. But my hands are pretty full with Spanish right now haha. There was also a Brazilian that came to church and only spoke Portuguese. I was actually able to talk to and understand her a little bit which was weird haha.
 
We found out that my trainer is going to another area and I'll be staying here in Mannasty!! I'm pretty excited to meet my new companion and switch things up! Not much time for writing today but I love all you! Keep praying :)

Elder Brunsdale 

No comments:

Post a Comment