Sunday, October 23, 2016

¡El CCM es derecho fuego!

Wow.

Still trying to comprehend that I´m a missionary and I´m in Mexico city; Which is HUGE, it goes on for what seems like forever.

It´s nice to feel safe behind our walls, but it also feels like a prison at times. haha

While falling asleep we've heard screaming, gunshots, endless sirens and the store across the street has been robbed twice.

The parrots are beautiful but super loud and annoying. haha

Not much to say about the food besides the fact they literally have 2 GALLON BUCKETS OF NUTELLA at every meal!

The CCM is an amazing place, the spirit here is something I've never felt in my life. God truly blesses those who are obedient.

My companion went home yesterday so now I'm in a trio with Elder Horne and Elder Brady! I know Elder Brady from back home so its been awesome to have him as a companion for a bit.

The Mexico City temple is absolutely beautiful!! Feeling so blessed I got to go!

Spanish is very hard but the gift of tongues is real :)

More next week! Don't forget to pray.

LOVE, ELDER BRUNSDALE

My CCM District. 
The view from our dorm.
Mexico City.




No comments:

Post a Comment