Sunday, October 23, 2016

Llegar a ser un Mexicano

I can't believe its been 3 weeks, its flown by but at the same time feels like I've lived here for months. 

It's such a thrill to be here and to be serving the Lord 24-7. I've truly felt his love and so many prayers have been answered. Remember that wherever you are and no matter how you feel you can ALWAYS pray. 

The weather down here is just incredible. A nice cool 72 all the time. Miraculously, I haven't been bit by a mosquito yet which is funny because I've seen about a trillion of them. haha 

I got assigned two new companions again so I've had 5 companions in 2 weeks. Good thing I'm used to 3rd wheeling. haha 

I love my district and I know that I was meant to come to the CCM at this time so that I could be with these wonderful people. 

I think one of my favorite things here besides the enchiladas and the service, is the cage soccer. I've never been a fan of soccer but maybe Mexico has rubbed off on me. I'm basically a full blown Mexican now. 

LOVE ALL OF YOU

Till next week, 

Elder Brunsdale


Squad
I love to see the Temple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment