Sunday, October 30, 2016

Semana 4????

Hola! I can´t believe it's week 4!

This week freaking rocked and just flew by!! Yesterday as a district we had an English fast. For every word you spoke in english you had to do 5 pushups.. I´m a little bit sore today :D But its incredible how much I'm able to speak after just under a month! The gift of tongues is real!!

On Tuesdays the service project we´re assigned is to greet the incoming missionaries and show them the ropes! It's much better then scrubbing the lunchroom down like some districts do. haha

Everyone's parents in our district figured out how to send us Krispy Kreme donuts from a Krispy Kreme here in Mexico! So we´ve been feasting on more than the Gospel :D Really though, our district of 11 people probably got 60 plus donuts :D ME GUSTA.

This place is amazing. Even when Im getting a soccer ball to the face and bleeding profusely I somehow have the spirit burning inside me. :D

 I love all of you! Remember that you can pray always! God is just waiting to bless us :)

AMOR,
ELDER BRUNSDALE

No comments:

Post a Comment