Tuesday, January 23, 2018

New area 😒😭

 I've finally been transfered... I was super sad to be leaving Elder Kemp but it's been good to be in a new area. I went from the largest ward in the mission to a Spanish group which is quite a big change. Now I live in the most wealthy county in the united States! So it's a real big change, lots of really big houses and our apartment is really nice. Yesterday I got to participate in a baptism! It's a pretty funny story but I'll tell it next week when I have the picture to go with it. The update on Paco is that he will be getting baptized in February by the less actives that we've been working with! I'm so incredibly happy about it. 😊well this is a short letter but I just want you all to know I'm doing great and just loving the work and loving being a missionary. The church is true and the Gospel changes lives when we live it 😊 Love you all! Never stop praying!

Elder Brunsdale 




No comments:

Post a Comment