Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Thanksgiving was a real TREAT

Wow! This week was just wonderful! I'm really pressed for time today so I'll make it short. 

So, ever since Elder Kemp arrived to this area with me we have been praying for more service opportunities, they've come and gone like they usually do but last week we really had an answer to our prayers. We started on Tuesday by doing some service for one of the greatest members in our ward. We raked her leaves and just cleaned out her entire backyard for her. We then had some fun jumping into our leaf piles. I'd send videos if I could! 

The next day we were blessed with a HUGE service project helping a business next to our chapel unload their new delivery of Christmas trees. It was a huge blessing and it felt so good to do some hard physical work. I think the greatest part of it all was that our most progressing investigator Paco came to both service projects and helped us. He's been at church every Sunday this month and hasn't used tobacco even once in the last 3 weeks!! We're so excited for him and it's amazing to see that change that's been wrought in his life through the power of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

We had 3 thanksgiving dinners and an awesome ward party as well. I had to say goodbye to one of my greatest friends Elder Cottle... Oh yeah one more thing! Elder Kemp and I will be going for a third transfer together her in Old Town!!! I'm so excited to spend Christmas and my birthday with such an amazing companion. I'll be pushing 9 months in this area but I honestly never want to leave. It feels like I'd be leaving my family all over again. But that's okay, I'm here for now :) 

Love you all! 

It would be just so cool if you did the light the world challenge this year. Have a great week! 

Elder Brunsdale


















No comments:

Post a Comment