Wednesday, August 16, 2017

June

This week we fixed up the bikes that have been sitting in our apartment and took them for a ride to see what it's like to be an English Elder! Turns out it's a blast!

We had some great service opportunities this week! One of which was painting the porch of a woman named Monica, we just found ourselves exactly where we needed to be. It's an incredible feeling to just know that the Lord is using you as a tool in his hands to bless the lives of others.

I went on an exchange with my homeboy Elder Cottle and we went for a cruise with a less active named Gabe in his brand new Jeep. Then he bought us some Philly cheese steaks at a local restaurant and it was incredible.
     
I decided to start taking pictures with all the interesting people I meet to remember them better, so this week I included a pic we took with two great guys we went and talked to while they were sitting in their drive way. It was a very fun conversation because they both had recently been released from the insane asylum. Their names are Douglas and Thomas!
   
The best experience of the week was that we taught a lesson to a man named Julian who is super prepared for the Gospel. While teaching him I felt so guided by the spirit and asked a series of questions that I've never asked before, then I felt that I should invite him to baptism and he asked us when we hold our services. We gave him a date and we're super excited to help him prepare. He's from the Dominican Republic and they're honestly just my favorite people in the world. It makes me hope one of my little siblings is called there one day!
   
Well it's crazy to think this is the last week of the transfer, I'm excited for what's to come and love all of you! Keep praying with all your hearts!
Elder Brunsdale





No comments:

Post a Comment