Wednesday, August 16, 2017

New Companion

Hey friends! This week has been a blast. My good friend Gabby Royle arrived to the mission and it was the craziest thing! I felt like I was breaking a rule or something, it was super fun to see and talk to her though. 

I feel surrounded by people from home because Elder Furguson is my new companion and it's so fun to talk with him about people that we both know. 

We're doing a lot of great work and met so many people this week. There's a ton of stories but basically we've been in the right place at the right time. God truly puts us where we need to be to bless those around us. All of us, not just missionaries. haha. 

We met someone named Dara who has been talking to missionaries for years and even goes to Utah to visit some sisters that were teaching her. She's a concert pianist and so Elder Ferguson and I told her that we were in an orchestra together and had some fun talking music for a minute. She was super cool and let us take a picture with her. 

We also had the chance to give quite a few priesthood blessings to people in need. We saw some miracles which I might expound on in a later email, we went to an antique store and.. yup! It's all just going so well, I love you all and hope that you're praying fervently and patiently. Have a wonderful week :)
Elder Brunsdale




No comments:

Post a Comment