Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Ouch!

I did a really bad job at taking pictures this week so I'm sorry. It's been an amazing week though. I've been working a lot with the other Elders in our district about getting members more involved in the missionary work. It's going incredibly well. We set a goal to take every single member to at least one lesson before the end of the transfer in a month and we're well on our way. Our area is seeing more success than it has in a really long time. We're very excited. 
      
The highlight of the week was probably last night. We had just had an amazing lesson with our investigator who's on date. 

And I just had a very distinct feeling to try a potential on completely the other side of our area, absolutely destroying our plans for the night. We got in the car and when we arrived we had probably one of the most powerful restoration lessons I've had on my mission. 

We found a family of 12 brothers, 7 of which are named Jose. Hispanics man... Anyway one Jose and his wife and sister were interested in the message and asked all of the right questions. It was truly a blessing from the Lord and exactly what we needed at the time. 
      
The only picture I have is one of my hand after burning it. We were about to leave for the day so I threw down my pre-pross pop tart. They came out of the Toaster on fire and in my panic I accidentally flipped one over and the boiling pop tart jelly destroyed my hand. A great reminder of what a dope I am. 

Well, I love you all! Pray always and don't forget to look for the answers! 
Elder Hyrum Brunsdale


No comments:

Post a Comment