Tuesday, August 22, 2017

No Note!! Car Gone!!

Well, this week has been pretty interesting!

On Wednesday morning we awoke to our wallets missing and our keys and car stolen. It turns out that someone actually broke into the apartment in the middle of the night and came into our bedroom while we were sleeping. He stole a backpack and a towel and all of our candy.

For some reason he left the tablets behind though, that was definitely a blessing. Also the fact that we weren't harmed in any way. Anyways, the police came over and dusted for prints and the whole shebang. We're hoping that they find our car soon.
   
The other crazy thing that happened this week was that the other Elders in my district got emergency transferred out of the area. So we got a car, but I lost my two best friends which stunk. It has also left us alone in the ward and we have all of the investigators not only from the Sisters who got emergency transferred but now the elders as well. So we're alone in the stake and covering a giant area which means that we're really, really busy. Which is good!
   
As far as highlights go I had the chance to conduct a Baptismal interview this week, it was incredible to see how much desire a new convert has to do the will of the Lord. I learned more from her than I thought I was going to from the interview. It was very humbling.

Also, Elder Smith visited us from Utah! It was definitely cool to see him. Love you all and I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Elder Brunsdale





No comments:

Post a Comment